Favorite Bible Verse?

mr. guitar

Hey y'all!!! Not to offened anyone at all. Please don't get into any debates about anything that pertains to the Bible.
What is your favorite Bible verse?

ifirefight

Originally Posted by TriGa22
John 3:16
I always see that in the end zone for some reason. I guess people trying to spread the gosphel any way they can.

aztec reef

"porque de tal manera amo dios al mundo que ha dado a su unico hijo unigenito ,para que todo aquel que en el crea no se pierda mas tenga vida eterna! john 3:16

30-xtra high

i forget the exact verse.. but i remember the words.. " for the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life", ugh, having a brain fart, anybody remember what verse it is?

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
John 15:18
Me and God dont get along too well
let me rephrase this for you.. "you do not get along to well with God", he gets along fine with you..

reefforbrains

LOL nice try, but it sits good as written. No anomosity nor any malice, just a strong difference in opinion in each others existance and merit. Plenty of study and plenty of time to come to this conclusion. Not an Athiest, Not anti-christian, just no longer part of the herd by choice I think is safest way to put it. To each thier own. That being said, I hope no one closes this thread, very much good can come from it learning and sharing verse and its signifigance with one another.

mr. guitar

One of my favorites is John 3:16, too.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

jmick

I like these...god is ever merciful and loving!
Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)
or
"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB
or
The Lord has made everything for his own ends, even the wicked for the evil day. (Proverbs 16:4 NAB)
or
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."
(Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

mr. guitar

Phixer that wasn't called for...All I asked for was your Favorite Bible Verse no bad comments or anything like that. If you don't mind...please don't do that again. Thanks!!!

trainfever

For you to say that you dont get along with a certain person, you also must be saying that you believe that that person exists. It would be kind of hard to not get along with someone who does not exist, correct?

reefforbrains

Symantics,....awesome...annoying ....but awesome.....
Litteral vrs Rhetorical = rediculous amounts of hiding and dodging based on opinions for all sides.
Lets agree to disagree.