feather duster question

melissa1

one of my feather dusters is comming out of the side of the tube what can i do to "fix" it? Can the tube be cut or should i leave him alone?
WHY CANT I POST ANY PICTURES ON HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!

jobob

cut the tube. he doesnt feel safe with a hole in the tube thats y he is comin out the side. he will grow a new one.

clarkiiboi

IMO, dont cut it. If you can easily move the FD to the sandbed with the torn side down that will help with it repairing itself. Any ideas on how the tube became like this? Anything picking on it?

melissa1

He was orginally placed in the sand bed and he was so long that you could see the top of the tube over the LR, we bought a new coal and we moved the FD to replace withthe coral when we moved it we noticed that he had made himself a new hole in the middle of his tube so now we know why we never saw him. But he has a good 1-2ins of tube on each side:confused:

melissa1

i wouod post a pic but i cant seem to for some reason each time i try to post any kind of pic i get an error message adb some like computer/internet "talk"

celacanthr

i wouldnt try and prevent it if it is trying to come out cause that means he probably wants to move somewhere else.