Fedukeford's 125 reef diary!

hot883

Jordan, is the sump loud with the water dropping into it like that? If it is you can extend your line INTO the water and almost completely eliminate the noise. Looking good though.

fedukeford

nope its not loud at all i guess i should update the pics, i now have a berlin sock hanging off that line, and the skimmer running on the other line, ill also take a few pics of the inhabatints on the tank

fedukeford

heres a few updated pics, the rockwork still sucks but its gonna stay like that(the real lights still arent up)
left side

right side

sump

chromis gang (hard to see)

the wrasse is too fast for me to get a good pic of

fedukeford

i already have 4 fish in there, probley adding my bicolor blenny if i can catch it, the canopy should be finished in a week or two, so by they end of the month i should have some corals in there

fedukeford

just got home with a royal dottyback, its already eating and out and about in the tank, my little brother named it "yurple" because its half yellow half purple

fedukeford

just put in an order for 20 nass. snails, 6 tongan nass. snails, 24 nerite snails, 12 bumblebee snails, 1 cleaner shrimp, 6 pepermint shrimp, and a florida riocardia!!! im hoping the new dottyback dosent have a taste for shimp yet, otherwise hes going into time out perminitly (refugium), will post pics on wednesday