Fedukeford's 125 reef diary!

ci11337

Lately i noticed that my flower anemone has grown so much that it often stings my green zoos when it sways in the current. So i decided to try and move it over a little. BAD IDEA!! I picked up the anemone rock and boom, my entire aquascape fell apart. After 2.5 hrs. i got it back together. I probably won't see my fish for a week though...

fedukeford

The computer guy just came today and took my computer and my camera, so I probley won't be posting much for the next week, and won't have any updated pics for a week.
Feduke
(will get pics ASAP)

ci11337

Originally Posted by fedukeford
The computer guy just came today and took my computer and my camera, so I probley won't be posting much for the next week, and won't have any updated pics for a week.
Feduke
(will get pics ASAP)
Bye Feduke, BTW i just got a bubble coral and a big green yuma ric.

lazypinoy

hey, can u post up a pic of ur tank up to date(full tank)? i just wanna see how far along my tank is compared to yours. man i barely have any coraline yet!! :mad:

jonnydubs

I dont think the rock work looks too bad actually. Still cant get mine how I like it. Im going to pick up like 30 lbs more next week. Only have about 40 lbs right now.

fedukeford

Signguy: I have 2x250 watt 10k (swithcing back to 14k soon), 2x160 watt 6' VHO actinics, 4x1 watt led moonlights, ASM G3 modded skimmer, mag 12 return pump, carbon tray in the return section.
JonnyDubs: Thanks. It looks a little different (better) now, I moved some of the smaller pieces that im now using for frags, and made a couple cool openings.
Feduke

fedukeford

Opps forgot that part, ya like a ~10-15 gallon fuge in my sump with pretty much rock, and a TINY clump of cheato
feduke

fedukeford

A few weeks ago I saw my sixline wrasse in one of the overflows, but I saw it like 5 minutes later swimming around the tank so I figured it was just a reflection from the front glass or something.Well, I was'nt just seeing things. The sixline is in the overflow again, and this time its been in there for like 5 hours, I think ill just leave it there since it bothers my firefish so much, if it gets out it'll be OK, if it gets sucked up and goes somewhere in the sump, more room for more fish and my firefish would be out more!
Feduke

ci11337

Originally Posted by fedukeford
A few weeks ago I saw my sixline wrasse in one of the overflows, but I saw it like 5 minutes later swimming around the tank so I figured it was just a reflection from the front glass or something.Well, I was'nt just seeing things. The sixline is in the overflow again, and this time its been in there for like 5 hours, I think ill just leave it there since it bothers my firefish so much, if it gets out it'll be OK, if it gets sucked up and goes somewhere in the sump, more room for more fish and my firefish would be out more!
Feduke
If it's bugging your firefish you should get it out while it's in the overflow, you have a 55 don't you? If you let it back into the DT you may never get the chance again.

fedukeford

Its already in the DT, it got out sometime last night or this morning
. Yes I have a 55, its my old tank.
Feduke

ci11337

Do you have any pics of your 55? I finally got my camera working so heres a few pics of newer stuff...

fedukeford

I just got a new gold aquacultured maxima clam yesterday! But, im a little worried about it because when the lady took it out of the holding tank either a piece or all of its foot came off. Not sure if it will live or not, but i really hope it will. Ill post some updated shots either tomarrow or saturday.
Feduke

fedukeford

update: the clam is still fine, but I STILL dont have my computer back so I cant post any pics :mad:
I think the 6 line is gone for good now, I havent seen it for 4 days, and its not in either overflow... at least now I can have a fairy or flasher wrasse!
Feduke