feeder shrimp

walleye

does anyone know where you can buy salt water feeder shrimp. they are called white shrimp. i use them to feed my sea horses. thanks

ophiura

Please note that requesting links to other sites is not allowed, out of respect to the owner and operator of this site
You may wish to search for grass shrimp, ghost shrimp or paleo shrimp - all common names for some of the shrimp I think you are looking for.

ams153

you could always ask your local LFS.. itd be much easier and you wouldnt have to pay shipping! im sure they can find a supplier somehow!

walleye

i live on a island and the only way is to fly off now. its cheaper to have them ship to me. thanks.

walleye

no i live on south bass island. people call it put in bay. we only have 350 people that live here year around. so i order most of my stuff off line its cheaper then going to the mainland.

madman133

OK i was at petamart the other day and notice that they have fw ghost shrimp for like 10 cents or something. Do these have any nutrition in them?

cartman101

No, but you are going to need to gutload them saltwater fish food like flakes or mysis shrimp. Sometimes they can eat krill.