feeding a fish who decides hes too good for food..

rubberduck

well saved a naso with my store credit and he is about 2-3 1/2 inches and he only eats little amounts of food, i have fed mysis, flake, pellits with krill, and all greens. what could i do to coxe him into eating and how long do fish take to strave?
i went out on a limb and im addicted to saving this guy, probley poisened from the sea and shoved accross the country in a bag. i want him to liive and he needs to eat. Any advice that is actualy helpful. im pretty smart when it comes to saltwater but this is just out of my range. need help

ghettotang

Originally Posted by Farslayer
Soak the food in garlic, it can entice him to eat.
I agrees with Farslayer this will help you to get that fish eating and use the Entice to help out too. This is what I used when my new fish add to my DT.
Jay

farslayer

Originally Posted by GhettoTang
I agrees with Farslayer this will help you to get that fish eating and use the Entice to help out too. This is what I used when my new fish add to my DT.
Jay
I have a foxface who was not taking extremely well to feeding when I got him; I know they stress and act weird, but I wanted to make sure he did a quick recovery. The garlic worked like a charm and he came out to feed, then continued to lay flat on his side and such for another week. But hey, I got him eating, and now he's a pig.