Feeding a Frogspan

big

Yes they do tend to "reach out" in the evenings.
I only do a general area feeding time to time with Cyclops or a bit larger size foods. Here is a close up of the mouth size in relationship to the tenticles for comparison.

b_clark711

Here are a few pics of my hammers & frogspawn. I will get some other pics with the lights fully on instead of just the actinics, but I had a free chance last night, and it was too late to turn the daylight portion back on! These pale in comparison to hammer man ^ there, but here goes:

meeks101

Don't worry about it! I have frogspawn too and I don't feed it because if it gets even a little light it's fine, it gets it's food on it's own. Mine are doing great and more branches are even growing off from it! They are very hardy plants! They are there for you to enjoy not for you to stress out about them! Take my advise! At least don't feed them for a week and see what happens! I've had mine for two months and have ever fed them! Trust me!!!

big

Originally Posted by meeks101
http:///forum/post/2710463
Don't worry about it! I have frogspawn too and I don't feed it because if it gets even a little light it's fine, it gets it's food on it's own. Mine are doing great and more branches are even growing off from it! They are very hardy plants! They are there for you to enjoy not for you to stress out about them! Take my advise! At least don't feed them for a week and see what happens! I've had mine for two months and have ever fed them! Trust me!!!
Welcome to the Forums, But now what "Plants" are we talking about here. I don't seem to remember any plants.................