Feeding Mushrooms And Polyps

X

xxchris060

JUST CURIOUS ON HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEED THERE CORAL. I TEND TO TAKE A SMALL SERINGE AND FILL IT WITH BRINE AND JUST SHOOT IT IN THE DIRECTION OF THE MUSHROOMS AND POLYPS. I THINK IT WORKS GOOD FOR THE POLYPS BUT NOT FOR THE MUSHROOMS. ANY NEW IDEAS
CHRIS

diyreefer420

i have some polyps that eat whole pieces of shrimp that i feed to the eels i have........ the mushrooms i have never eat anything....
DIYreefer420

xrayman

I have had my mushrooms and polyps for several months,and never fed them a thing.They are doing great i started with 3 mushrooms now i have 6.

reefkeypr

Try DT's phytoplankton. It works great. I also use Sweetwaters Zooplankton for my larger corals.
Hope this helps

richard rendos

I don't feed anything. Provide good water quality and light. They will be fine without food additives. Mine grow and spread like crazy.

whackamole

i know this is kinda off topic but i was reading a magazine and they said for corals the thing u need to keep thier colors and health is the supplement "vitamins" what vitamins are they refering 2 beacuse they talk about calcium and magneisum earlier but there not talking about them this time.