Feeding Nori question.

1knight164

If you buy the large sheets, you can cut it into strips. You can use a clip that sticks to the inside of the tank or you can sink it to the bottom with almost anything. Tangs will rip away at it like shark on a seal. No washing needed.

1knight164

Sorry to get off topic, but I just noticed you were in Dubai. Is it difficult to keep your tank cool? What brought you there? Are there a lot of LFS's there? Last time I was there, went diving in the Gulf of Oman, golfed at the Country Club, and went shopping at the gold souks.

i love fish

Originally Posted by 1knight164
http:///forum/post/2759145
Sorry to get off topic, but I just noticed you were in Dubai. Is it difficult to keep your tank cool? What brought you there? Are there a lot of LFS's there? Last time I was there, went diving in the Gulf of Oman, golfed at the Country Club, and went shopping at the gold souks.

Yes it's very difficult 2 keep the tank cool, i hv 2 blast the AC full blast all day, I will b buying a chiller soon though. But during the winter its fine, no need 4 a heater for the fish.
There r afew LFS's here but only a handful r really good, the rest are very poorly looked after and the staff hv no idea (but pretend 2 know it all).
I moved to Dubai about 5 yrs ago coz my husband opened up a business here.
u r very lucky 2 hv gone diving in Oman, I'm hoping 2 do so 2, 1 day. By the way a huge aquarium just opened up in Sharjah (emirates state next to Dubai) called the Sharjah Aquarium. It would be worth visiting if u visit Dubai again.

1knight164

Lots of opportunities in UAE. Hope things turn out the way the President of UAE is planning. If all goes well, it will be one of the top vacation spots as well as places to live and you'll have a head start on everyone else. In addition to the places I mentioned they have indoor skiing and an ice rink in the desert!!! Wild Wadi Waterpark, can't forget Palm Island, and now the aquarium. I know i'm missing a bunch more. How's the tallest skyscraper looking?

Anyway, I live in a hot climate as well and chiller is a must! Cheaper than trying to cool the entire house.