Feeding

beavis4040

I want to know how often everyone feeds their fish? There is a good LFS store areound here that specializes in saltwater. They have sugested feeding my fish like one a week...this seems very extreem to me. Given he said this while my tank was still new and I was trying to get all m levels inline 9which they now are for some time). anyways How often does everyone feed? How much is too much, or too little? let me know!

mopar9012

i have been feeding my 1 clownfish every other day. when i get the rest of the fish i want i will probably feed them every day. i feed my clownfish formula on and some other kinds of pellets then some brine shrimp(i think) some other days.
i used to feed my freshwaterfish like once a week but havent really done that to my saltwater fish.

lion_crazz

On a weekly basis, my fish are on a rotation of Formula A and B, Reef Formula, Algae Formula, Angel Formula, Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies, protein pellets, and fresh chunks of bananas. All of my food gets dosed with Zoe, Selcon, VitaChem and Garlic Xtreme.
Variety is the key in keeping healthy fish. By me just feeding these 5 types of frozen foods, my fish are getting over 20 different seafoods.
I feed a few cubes ususally every day of the week.