feeding?

bigcity

I have recently (4 months ago) turned my 125 into an aggressive tank. I have an 8 inch Niger Trigger, an 8 inch Volitan Lion, an 8 inch toadfish and 3 yellow tangs (for the algae). My question concerns feeding them. I have heard not to feed the lion everyday. So, I have been feeding them frozen silversides every couple of days. The problem is, the lion is a PIG. He eats everything I throw in the tank. So I have been giving him a large silverside, and then trying to sneak little ones past him to the trigger and the toadfish. Am I feeding them enough? Too often? Not often enough? The tangs get dried algae sheets, and they are happy. I also supplement with frozen mixes of shrimp, mussles and sometimes scallops. Please, Let em know if I'm doing alright or if I should change the schedule. Thanks

try to feed the others like the toadfish with through small pipe, also you should vary the agressive fishes diet like giving them krill and other meaty foods.

big ron

You should feed the tank every other day. The tangs will be fine with what you are feeding. The lions will eat anything you give them. They are like a grouper. The toad fish is a slower predator and feed them food so they can see.

big ron

You should feed the tank every other day. The tangs will be fine with what you are feeding. The lions will eat anything you give them. They are like a grouper. The toad fish is a slower predator and feed them food so they can see.