few pics to share

oceana

i like the monti and zoas together. I had one i should find a pic of that the monti grew around EACH zoa. it looked like the monti had giant polyps

gc1962

What type coral is that top left in the first pic and is that a birds nest under it? Also how quickly do the two grow. By the way that is a great looking tank you have there, my props to you.

flower

I just got my first zoos and they are so small...I noticed how big yours look. Is it a certian type, or do they all eventualy get to be a good size?

nycbob

it depends on the type. over time, under the right condition, zoas will spread everywhere.

xxbowiexx

i must say your tank is what i aspire my tank to be. i love the layout and the combination of corals that you have. Keep up the good work.

xxbowiexx

also, could you give me a quick view on your set up (tank size, light, feeding schedule, food for coral, etc..)

nycbob

Originally Posted by xxBowiexx
http:///forum/post/3008740
also, could you give me a quick view on your set up (tank size, light, feeding schedule, food for coral, etc..)
its a 72 bowfront with nova extreme pro t5, 2 koralias, hob fuge and octopus skimmer. feed once a day with frozen food and sponge-based food with weekly water change. the only thing i dose weekly is calcium. for most people, water change is more than enough to replenish any elements. dosing, thinking its good for the corals will do more harm than good. no need to feed corals since fish poop is plenty.