Fiji blue spotted puffers

carnut

:confused: just tell me about them????1.how much money are they 2.How big do they get 3.What do they eat 3.can i put them with other fish???? i plan to get a 29 gal tank,how much LR and LS,can i get inverts with them

[hr]
THANKS

[hr]
CARNUT;)

alex1010

I havea 125 gal fish only tank and tried to have a Fiji Puffer, the fish was truly beatuful but the little guy was one agressive fish!!!!!!! ( I understand they are fairly passive and might have been an "individual fish personality") it went after my percula clowns, Threadfin butterfly and foxface, not just once in a while but all the time and quite agressively so I took the little

[hr]
back to the LFS. That was my experience with this puffer, again that may have been an isolated incident and I just may try to introduce another Fiji puffer but I will let the rest of my fish recover from the pounding they received.
Alex

bahamianme

:D
They are very hearty, live long and passive. They get along with most fish that I know of. I have a Map Angel, 2 Maroon Clowns, Yellow tang, Mono, 3-stripped damsel, Blue Tang........they eat about anything, but I like to treat all my fish with "shrimps, etc....They can cost ayway between $28 - $55. good luck