Fiji LR & Base Rock MO & some fish - I have photos now!

randy 13

I posted earlier that I had 100 pounds Fiji live rock and 100 pounds base rock/lava/lace. I have been treating the rock for some green slime and it's getting much better - in fact it's just about gone. It was only the rock on top that had the algae. The rock underneath is algae free.
I really would rather get rid of it all at once if I can. I have it in a big tub in the garage with water and filter, heater, ph, etc. and I need the room (I would like to park my car in there again!).
The base/lava/lace rock has been in with the Fiji for 2 years. Just regular flourescent lighting on everything.
I was asking $400 for all but am willing to go down if someone will take it all because otherwise I'll be left with this base rock.
Also have an eel, tomato clown, lunare wrasse, flame hawk.
Make an offer on any of this!
I have photos of the rock.

mukiwa

How much would shipping be to 15767 for about 10-15 lbs?
How much would shipping be to 15767 for about 10-15 lbs? Thanks

randy 13

I would rather sell all together and not split up but I'll keep your info in case I can't sell together.
Thanks!

shoogieboo

in order for me to take this rock i would have to have my tank up and running right? i mean is there anyway to store it?

randy 13

You either need your tank up with water and some circulation and heater ( minimum). Or in a large tub of some kind.
Right now I have it in a large Rubbermaid container with a heater, powerheads and magnum, and snowflake eel.
If I didn't have the eel or hadn't been treating for that slime algae then I probably would have just a powerhead and heater in there.

durabane

pls send me an email I will be in the springfield area next weekend send me and email at jwdelly@yahoo.com and let me know where I can come look at it. From the previous posts I figure after 4 months it has become 100 pounds base rock with 100 pounds dead fiji but I am interested to see it. If your base rock is florida aquacultured then I am interested in that also
Durabane
:thinking: