filter/pump/sump ?

I'm getting a 90 gallon tank and stand setup that someone used for freshwater fish for 300 bucks with all the supplies included. I want to convert it to a reef tank. I have had freshwater tanks and 1 30 gallon saltwater (fish only) tank, so I'm not new to the whole fish hobby:) However, I could use some expert opinions! :jumping: My questions are...
1. What kind of filter should I use?
2. Should I get a sump?
3. Should I drill holes in the tank?
4. Are canister filters good?
5. Can I use the light fixtures that are coming on the tank? (they are just the standard hoods)
6. How can I get ocean-like currents in the tank without scaring the crap out of the fish

7. Am I asking too many questions?haha
I have been doing lots of research and really want to do everything right the first time!!!! thanks a billion

mopar9012

A sump will make your tank look better so that you dont have everything hanging on the back.
As far as filters, im not sure.
You can use the lights from the orginal set up, but if you want to keep corals then you will need to get PCs, t-5s, or MHs...thats if the light that comes with it is what I think it is.
As far as ocean current imnot sure what you mean...you can get power heads to give circulation, it you want little waves, then I dont think thats going to be good for the tank itself.