Finally; FISH!

Well, yesterday was the big day, after all of the research, and nearly 2 months setting up and cycling my tank, I have added my fish.
I was originally going to put a pair of Jawfish in this tank, but after careful consideration I felt that they wouldn't be the right fish.
I went mainstream for my first foray into Saltwater Fish Husbandry ;) and got a pair of Clowns.
My tank (20 gal FOWLR) is stocked with the following:
4 turbo snails
8 blue leg hermies
about 100 bristle worms
about 1000 little shrimp
TNTC pods
--and--
2 Clowns (About 1" in length each)
Here's one of them:

Now that you mention it... I don't know.
I was looking at "Trues" at the LFS but they all had small white spots all over them so I started looking at another tank down the rack and bought the pair in there.
I didn't even think to ask. They were just FAR healthier looking.
-Chuck

ablincoln01

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to get there myself. I do believe I will be doing to same after my tank is fully cycled.

finfin2003

Congrats on your first additon!!!!
I believe that is a false perc clown, very nice choice
I love watching mine swim all over...
Enjoy them.:D

finfin2003

you are most welcome!
well its better to be late watching your fish, than to be late because of no power!
Poor NYC ppl

tlk

Originally posted by chuckularone
Thanks FinFin. I was actually late to work today because I was sitting in front of the tank watching them cavort. :)

I am sure it won't be the last time either ;)
Congratulations!

My friend works in Manhattan. It took him 6 hours to get home (To NJ) last night. But at least he gets to work from home today.
I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

I

incognito

Grats on the first fish. That is always the best feeling. They look nice too. Very happy for you.

legend

i spent the night in JFK airport and the only thing on my mind was all my tanks back home in the black out. My bro was home and luckly was able to restart to filters and do a check on everything.
Flight was cancelled after being stuck in the airport for about 24 hours....home now and tanks are all 100%.

stillfrodo

Congrats on the new additions. I can't wait to add my first fish. My tank is cycled but still trying to bring my water parameters to where I want them Just a few snails right now. Anyway good luck.