Finally getting the 100 going!

it's chuck

It took forever to get started but I finally got done staining my stand and filled 2/3 of the way up also got 120 lbs of sand and ~55lbs of rock in it already have the return just cant make my mind up on the sump yet
what the stand looked before stain

right now(as you can see my room is filthy)

sump I have but don't know if I am gonna use

startrfish

good luck with the project. looks good. As far as the sump goes, if you keep finding yourself looking away from it, you can always go with a dyi/custom. sometimes your own enginuity just "feels better"

it's chuck

Yeah I have an old 29 sitting around that I was use as a QT but now I am think I might turn it into a fuge, biggest thing is I would have to drill that sump and run my return as an external to be able to fit the skimmer in it

redsea

Originally Posted by It's Chuck
http:///forum/post/2961854
It took forever to get started but I finally got done staining my stand and filled 2/3 of the way up also got 120 lbs of sand and ~55lbs of rock in it already have the return just cant make my mind up on the sump yet
what the stand looked before stain

right now(as you can see my room is filthy)

sump I have but don't know if I am gonna use

the tank looks great!! cant wait to see it in the future! keep up the great work!

crypt keeper

ahh. I have had my fair share of sports cars. Slicks and skinney Cammed 5.0 Notch. 99FRC Corvette. 99 Trans Am with some stuff done just to name a few. But yes I ride the big ugly ass boat known as a busa now hahahaha. I love Slobras. They are gorgeous paper weights.
Are you adding more fish? I was planning on getting a Flame angel with my Blueface in my 75 for the time being. Good Idea?

black cobra

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/2962345
ahh. I have had my fair share of sports cars. Slicks and skinney Cammed 5.0 Notch. 99FRC Corvette. 99 Trans Am with some stuff done just to name a few.

Oh man the stories we could tell from all the Hot Rod weeks we attended in OC, we would have these people rolling

it's chuck

Slobra huh never heard that before
by the time mine is done it will run low 9's in the 140's on street tires as in just low pro drag nittos and road race suspension.
As far as new fish goes I am thinking some combo of two these
Aus. Harly
Pakastian Butterfly
Saddleback Butterfly
Male Bluethroat
Juvi blueface or imperator
and yeah a flame should be fine with your blueface

aquaknight

Nothing wrong with a good cherry red stand/canopy...
(pic)
Looks good so far. The black sand is definitely interesting. Hopefully the results are better then mine previous attempt where the sand turned a muted dark blue. Stocklist sounds awesome

crypt keeper

I was yanking your chain on the slobra. They are gorgeous cars and cost so much to make them where you have yours.
That is a gorgeous fish list. I should have water in my 75 next weekend.

it's chuck

Well I am bring home a skimmer and some more LR tonight so pics will be coming also looks like I got a purple tang too

it's chuck

Yeah I am leaving the shop now on my way to a flogging molly show so pics are coming when I get home

Wait till you see my skimmer