Finally got some critters in the tank, but a few questions

harvey floyd

Saturday we picked up 2 emerald crabs, a chocolate star fish, and 2 damsels (one domino, one blue) These are now housed in a 30 gallon plexi w/ 15 pound lr, and an arogonite bottom. Everyone is happy and well, the crabs are doing a great job of cleaning everything up. My questions are as follows:
1) I noticed that I now have some small featherdusters growing there are probably about 6 of them now. Are they safe from the crabs?
2) Will the sally light foot get along with the emerald crabs?
3) Will the skunk/cleaner shrimp get along with everything in there as is?

tru conch

i have an emerald crab in my 30 gal. all he bothers is the hair and bubble algea. he doesnt mess with my mushrooms or feather dusters

tyrfing

Saturday we picked up 2 emerald crabs, a chocolate star fish, and 2 damsels (one domino, one blue) These are now housed in a 30 gallon plexi w/ 15 pound lr, and an arogonite bottom. Everyone is happy and well, the crabs are doing a great job of cleaning everything up. My questions are as follows:
1) I noticed that I now have some small featherdusters growing there are probably about 6 of them now. Are they safe from the crabs?
2) Will the sally light foot get along with the emerald crabs?
3) Will the skunk/cleaner shrimp get along with everything in there as is?
Watch your ammonia, that's a lot to add at one time to a tank that small.
Emeralds won't bother the feather dusters, I have a crop of about 6 growing and the emeralds leave them alone.
Sally Lightfoot is a toss up. The Emeralds should be protected from it, their armour is pretty impervious, but you never know.
My cleaner shrimp leaves everyone alone and everyone gives him (her?) wide berth so you should be okay.