finally some pics!!!

flower

Off to a good start. Where did you get the mushrooms with the pink spots? I have been looking for some. Do you have black sand mixed with the white?

btwk12

i just got this camera from my mother in law and my water is still a little cloudy from w/c this morning and corals not open all the way will try to get some better pics later

btwk12

i cant get a very good fts thats the best one i have but was in a hurry have to go to b-day party

meowzer

Looks good so far....I have the same neon green eye brain as in pic 3....woohoo...it has grown all over a rock...:)

flower

That tank is so big...I love it. Have you had a chance to see Lil guppy's video of her 46 bow front?...in few short years too. Think what yours will be like with all that room to build corals on.

btwk12

thanks for all the kind replies i am buying all frags so i can see them grow. have 4 more sps frags coming monday also!!! once my daytime lights go off i will take some pics with just actinics i think everything looks better

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwk12 http:///forum/thread/381403/finally-some-pics#post_3321930
thanks for all the kind replies i am buying all frags so i can see them grow. have 4 more sps frags coming monday also!!! once my daytime lights go off i will take some pics with just actinics i think everything looks better
LOL...I have bought a LOT of frags maninly cause of the cost....every few orders, I will order a bigger coral as a treat

BUT with a 225G, 29G, and 54G....full size corals could get pretty expensive