Finally took pics of my tank.!.!

luckyk0505

I am fron ohio too where are u from?
what size tank is that?
I usually go to RMS Aquaculture where do u go to buy fish?

A

alti

looks nice. it will be a fine home for the undulate when he takes care of the rest of your fish.

saltfisher

Believe it or not, the Picasso runs the tank. He is the biggest and the baddest. The Undulated likes to chase the Groupers.

timo

How have you secured the rocks?
I'm paranoid that one in my tank would fall and crack the glass, so I'm cautious.
Looks fantastic, though!
-Tim

saltfisher

Originally posted by Lebowski
Those rocks look a littly leary, try placing them in a way where they won't fall apart, it looks a little unbalanced to me, just my input,
Nice though!

Those rocks are not going to fall. Every now and again one may fall, but I never have an avalance.

saltfisher

Originally posted by CarsGirlsNFish
i guess being chased is healthy for groupers.

So by my comment you think I meant that the Trigger chases them 24/7??

davidsmith

slaltfisher i lime your additude . thats the way i am . i bet peopel say your tank is over stocked well who cares its your tank . i think is very nice

superman

I agree with the undulate comment...just wait and see. When they come into there own they leave little behind.

robb

Originally posted by davidsmith
slaltfisher i lime your additude . thats the way i am . i bet peopel say your tank is over stocked well who cares its your tank . i think is very nice

It's good you guys stick together! In fact you might want to go start your own forum that's called "We don't care about our fish at all as long as we are happy nothing else matters and we won't listen to any advise that people give us either so don't bother trying". You guys are trail blazers! I really like your style! That's why I make my Saint Barnard live in a cat carrier! We couldn't get him out if we tried but he is happy as all get up!:rolleyes: