Finding Nemo

dejay

Can anyone tell me all the names of the fish that where in the dentist office aquarium? I mean what kinda fish were they. And what kinda shrimp was that and what kinda star fish, ect ect. Thanks

beaslbob

some type of puffer, yellow tang (bubbles), royal gramma (red and yellow), moorish idol. Woops forgot what the one talking to flo (her reflection) was. oh yea and a juvinile clownfish.
I am sure others will do better. But I really enjoyed that DVD. Some of the fish actions reflected how fish act in aquariums.
Woops the shrimp was some type of cleaner shrimp. Not sure of the starfish. (the ---- one LOL)

gregvabch

porcupine puffer, had one, used to blow up just like that, only it was less spontaneous than the movie :D

puffer (Bloat?), yellow tang (bubbles), royal gramma (??), skunk cleaner shrimp(Jacque), three stripe damsel ?(Deb?), moorish idol (Gil), and some type of starfish (peach), and Nemo (percula clown, maybe false perc)
Sorry haven't watch it in a while, I need to go back and refresh.
Cheers!

jrpage

BTW - just in case your thinking to "house" the movie crew - it won't work.
Dory's too small for a 55, Peach will eat all your pods and corals, Gil is impossible to keep in captivity and Bloat will eat everybody.
Sorry to be a downer:rolleyes:

jrpage

also - Mt WannaHawkALoogie - not to be found in a store near you. Yes, I tried, failed and am over it all.