Firefish

bobio

Just wondering the difference of opinions I am reading in Firefish. I have readthey should be housed singley,or in a group of three. I have had two together for 4 months now. If they were to do each other in, wouldn't they have done it by now? One is almost twice the size of the other, and they seem to get along fine. Should I worry about them in the future?

P

pirate_bob

I only have one in my 29.. should I put another one in or is he going to be fine by himself?

P

pirate_bob

Ok i was wurried there for a sec......... Cause he was the only firefish in the tank at the LFS.. I watched him for about two weeks and he was doing good... Just making sure i didn't need to put another firefish in w/ him...

chef jaysen

I read once that with more than one of them they are more visable and dont hide as much. Mine tends to hide in the lr a fair amount now that the purple psuedo is harassing him.........

hhands361

My friend has one that hides quite a bit. It's partially because the hawkfish tortures him like hell. But even with the hawkfish away, the firefish rarely comes out. Cool though

aarone

my scissortail gobies tend to play alot in eachothers fins, pretty cool looking actions. Im not sure if one is a female and one a male but, that would be cool if they mated, they do sleep in the same cave though.