First addition

Cyrus Stinson

So two days ago I added a Mocha Clownfish to my tank. First fish since cycling ended. Today, I went to my LFS (http://www.saltwater-sanctuary.com) and picked up an Ocellaris and an Azure Damsel. I just wanted to start small and they really helped me narrow down my selection for my level in the hobby(beginner) and my tank size(60 Gallon). After drip acclimating my new clownfish from today, and adding to the tank, the two stayed on their own sides for about 5 minutes. Once they saw each other, the swam up to each other and they haven't separated since! They have just been swimming up and down, no fighting, hardly leaving the others side far enough to not be touching lol. They are both juvenile, but I think that this is a really great start for the two of them. I don't know much, but it seems to be positive lol.
Now my Mocha Clown isn't really eating but the Ocellaris is. I think it may be stress from being shipped. Am I correct in what I read that it can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a new fish to start eating after being added to the tank?
I'm feeding frozen baby brine shrimp since they are still so small.

Thanks in advance for your tips and thoughts!

jay0705

Are u familiar w the old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Lol keep an eye on them bc aggression isn't always visible immediately. Yes it can be normal to not eat rt away tho