First batch of RO water and....

dudasd

I got my RO unit in the other day and after going through the setup process and getting all the fittings leak free I finally got it going. I ran about 20 gal through it first(it said to run 10 and get rid of them) I needed some top off water so I filled a 5 gal jug up last night and after letting it sit and get up to proper temp I added the OSMO Prep to it. Now this is where I made my grand mistake. Absent mindedly(sp) I kept thinking of tank volume(90 gal) and not the 5 gal bucket in front of me. So following instructions I added 18 tsp to the jug and used about 3 gals of it to top off the tank. Wasn't until I sat back and thought about it for a few while I was staring at some nice cloudy water in the tank that I realized my mistake. Question is....will this do any serious damage? Tank is still cycling, only living things are 20lb of live rock, 2 Blue Fin Damsels, some Halimedia and some pesky aptasia. Did I set everything back to the stone ages or will things just work their way out? My guy at the LFS has me on track for my first water change in about a week. Do I need to worry about anything major? So far my little characters all seem to be happy still with the exception of things being a little cloudy.