first new addition that will live

monsinour

I am still sitting in the car on my way back from one of the many LFS near me. When I found out that they were having a sale on coral, I had to get something. I got my wife the birds nest she has been wanting for a while. I am kicking myself that I don't have more $ on me. All of the coral was 50% off! The birds nest was only $25. Pics when I get home.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/387028/first-new-addition-that-will-live#post_3402201
I am still sitting in the car on my way back from one of the many LFS near me. When I found out that they were having a sale on coral, I had to get something. I got my wife the birds nest she has been wanting for a while. I am kicking myself that I don't have more $ on me. All of the coral was 50% off! The birds nest was only $25. Pics when I get home.
Awesome price.....LOL..I would have picked out what I want, told the guy to hold it while I ran to the neartest ATM, 10 minutes max and I would have been back at the store. Hey I bet I could have got the cash while he bagged it up.

monsinour

Here are the pics. I took them with the phone so I appologise for the quality. It hasnt been in the tank for that long but it looks really good. Notice how the xenia population has dwindled. Tomorrow I will be removing more of it to get it off of the zoo rock.