First post...contacting saltwaterfish.com

dizzy

Does anyone know how to actually contact a person via phone at Saltwaterfish.com? There isn't a phone number on this website and the number I got from information in Miami is a recording.
Also, after submitting an order, when should you expect fulfillment of your order?
Thanks.
Diz

S

schroder_reef

when did you order?? I ordered some things last Thursday and since they only ship on Mon Tues, Wed, Thurs... My order won't get here till today or tomorrow. They will send you an email the night before they ship it to let you know. I don't expect mine till tomorrow. Hope that helps.
Ambie

S

schroder_reef

and no I don't know a phone number. Email them, they will email shortly

dizzy

Thanks S_R,
I ordered on Friday last week and also sent them an email. This is my first saltwater tank, so I am quite anxious.
Diz

S

schroder_reef

"Orders are scheduled to arrive before 10:30am. If you would like to receive your order on a particular day please contact us at info@saltwaterfish.com or call us Toll Free 1-877-SALTFISH. Saltwaterfish.com's shipping days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Saltwaterfish.com will contact you via email to advise you when your order has been filled and is scheduled to arrive with your tracking info."
Not so special now are ya????? ;)