First time poster, question about my fish list

randoke

Thanks in advance! I have a 4 month old 125 gallon. I have the following so far:
1. yellow wrasse
2. sixline wrasse
3. 3 blue tangs
4. signal goby
5. firefish
6. lawnmower blenny
7. snowflake eel
8. maroon clownfish - bought 2, one died in two days, other is fine
I'm a little nervous about the eel. I bought this at at LFS, and the guy told me he'd be fine, but I'm a little nervous after reading on here. Can anyone give me thoughts on my mix?

halo_frk03

well usually eels will eat anything that will fit into their mouth... keep him well fed and he will be fed... u r probably gonna get yelled at for all the tangs

S

sinner's girl

will eat small fish, according my book, but I don't seen snowflake eel, I have snowflack Moray. But they all say mostly the same thing "Will east ornamental crustaceans and small fishes; may topple corals that are not securely attached to the rockwork"
I knew an eel once, and he ate everyone in his tank. Like to hide in the pvc pipe in his tank also. Rule of thumb, if it fits in it's mouth, it'll eat it. Generally speaking.
I wasn't going to yell about the tangs, because I wasn't sure...3 in 125 seems a lot esp with all the other fish, but I don't know, Blue tang only needs 75gl sooo...