copperband
coral beauty
six line wrasse
orange spotted goby
powder blue tang
cleaner shrimp
asstd hermits
a bunch of zoanthids
10 colonies of well over 100+ polyps ( softball size and bigger)
Tridacna Crocea clams blue greed purple and speckle. all 3-3.5 in
if you are interested email me at rickyprieto@yahoo.com

rng_pw

Originally Posted by saltspirt
si! were are you located will you ship? and can you post any pictures also how big is the powder blue?
I am located in Nampa Idaho. 83687. I will ship if you pay freight, he is about 3.5-4 in. I will try to send a pic but I dont know if it will work. email me at rickyprieto@yahoo.com and I will send a pic

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by rng_pw

[hr]
here are a few items Im getting rid of
copperband
coral beauty
six line wrasse
orange spotted goby
powder blue tang
cleaner shrimp
asstd hermits
a bunch of zoanthids
10 colonies of well over 100+ polyps ( softball size and bigger)
Tridacna Crocea clams blue greed purple and speckle. all 3-3.5 in
if you are interested email me at rickyprieto@yahoo.com
how much for the 6 line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, hermits and soe zoos? would need to be shipped to 87124. Thanks

rng_pw

Originally Posted by xmenx2dad
how much for the 6 line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, hermits and soe zoos? would need to be shipped to 87124. Thanks
before shipping
cleaner wrasse is 15, cleaner shrimps are 20 and hermits are 2.00ea. the zoanthids range from 45-75. all of the zoas have over 100 polyps some over 200

rng_pw

Originally Posted by peachie98
Do you have any pictures of the zoanthids?
email me and I will send you pics tomorrow. for some reason I cant post pics on this forum. rng_pw@yahoo.com

X

xmenx2dad

before shipping
cleaner wrasse is 15, cleaner shrimps are 20 and hermits are 2.00ea. the zoanthids range from 45-75. all of the zoas have over 100 polyps some over 200
could you do the 6 line wrasse, shrimp and all of your hermits for $30.00 plus shipping?

X

xmenx2dad

I can throw in 1 hermit
how any hermits and what types do you have?

rng_pw

Originally Posted by saltspirt
how much is the tang and how much would the package weigh to ship it overnight
the tang is 45.00 and I'm really not sure what it would cost to ship. I would have to get a hold of fedex and find out

rng_pw

how any hermits and what types do you have?
i have an assortment of red and blue hermits from bali. good size too. some of the shells are almost 1 inch accross

X

xmenx2dad

i have an assortment of red and blue hermits from bali. good size too. some of the shells are almost 1 inch accross
How big and how uch is the coral beauty and the orange spotted goby?

rng_pw

How big and how uch is the coral beauty and the orange spotted goby?
orange spotted goby is gone and the coral beauty is about 1.5 inches ( I like to get them small they seem to adapt better) and he is 20.00

dmcrete

i purchased the orange spotted goby, a randali pistol shrimp, a couple a feather dusters, from this site,,
MAN,, this guy has some nice zoos also!!! im going up to look at his clams and corals this weekend,, if you buy from this guy,, you wont be sorry,,
NICE STUFF!!!!