fish are dying

redarizona

No, No...you misunderstood...I put the medication in the quaratine tank with the two fish only....not the display tank:nervous:

bang guy

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
WOW, I really missed that. :jumping: :jumping:
OK that should work. I would suggest posting your current situation in the Disease forum for the experts to comment on. I'm not a big fan of Copper but it will remove parasites quickly.
Bang

T

tizzo

With the meds in your "qt"..., take EXTRA care to not get any of the medicated water into the main tank when you put the fish back. :happyfish

redarizona

:confused: o.k., another saga about to start..as you all know I put the last two fish in a QT, now when looking at the live rock and my inverts, I noticed tiny white raised circles? they don't move, but I did not seem them yesterday, a few of the snail shells have them also...What could they be. not salt, not cc, but perfect, little circles about the size of sugar granules:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: any clues? Please ...

stevebk

Ok, this is an old thread, but I wonder if you figured out those raised circles- are they ring shaped? I imagine they might be tube worms if they are. If not, well, nevermind... :notsure: