fish are sick or just strange?

nikesb

so yesterday i added another percula to my tank. the two were fighting at first then got along after 30 minutes. then late at night, i went to go get a glass of water and my first clownfish had a white tint to him and he was just swimming into everything and his eyes were dilated. the second one was on its side near the top. i watched them for 10 minutes and they stayed the same way. i went to bed hoping for the best. i wake up and now theyre acting normal. though, the first clownfish still has a slight white tint on him
should i be worried

flower

Originally Posted by nikeSB
http:///forum/post/3133760
so yesterday i added another percula to my tank. the two were fighting at first then got along after 30 minutes. then late at night, i went to go get a glass of water and my first clownfish had a white tint to him and he was just swimming into everything and his eyes were dilated. the second one was on its side near the top. i watched them for 10 minutes and they stayed the same way. i went to bed hoping for the best. i wake up and now theyre acting normal. though, the first clownfish still has a slight white tint on him
should i be worried
Look in the disease section…a white film sounds bad. There is a list with descriptions and some pictures. Check it out.

nikesb

it doesnt look like brooklynella. now both the fishes look normal again. and they say not to stress fish...theyre stressin me! what kind of stress coat does everyone use. im gonna try that with a water change and see how they do

nikesb

temp is about 78 in the tank. the glass is reading 82 though. even if i got a pic now its no use cause the white film is gone

nikesb

reporting back. one day after and theres nothing going on. havent touched anything either