fish clubs/groups in western or upstate NY

bp

Does anyone know of any good saltwater fish clubs/groups in upstate or western NY.

bang guy

Yep :D
The Upstate Reef Society. Largest collection of extremely knowledgable reef keepers I have ever heard of outside of MACNA.
Where are you located BP?

bp

I am in Williamsville it is about a 1/2 hour from Buffalo. Where are you located?

bang guy

I'm in Warsaw. I pass through Williamsville once in a while. You just missed a big reef meeting in Buffalo on the 21st. There should be another happing soon but it will probably be in Rochester this time.

bp

How do you find out the dates for the reef meetings? Do you know where and when the meeting in Rochester is going to be? By the way what good LFS do you go to?

bang guy

Pet Mart In Batavia.
The Reef Shoppe in Rochester.
Saltwater Paradise in North Tonawanda.
When I hear about the meeting I'll drop you an e-mail.
Providing you send me your e-mail :D

bp

Ya I go to saltwater paradie in north tonawanda all the time, I am good friends with the owners. Do you sell the fish you raise? Because I am looking for some CB banggi cardnilfish. My e-mail address is f50bp@aol.com

bang guy

I sell them but mostly to fish stores.
It's the same effort to bag & sell 30 fish as it is to sell one.

bp

Ya, I am really intrested in some. I would be able to pick them up as i am off from school. I would also be able to bring my own bags.:yes: