Fish compatibility question.

Is it okay to keep a dragon wrasse with a reef tank? Besides the fact that he'll mess up the DSB *which i dont have;; no flame plz*; will he nip at corals *softys* and such?
Do you think not having a DSB will affect me big? I have over 300 pounds of estblisehd LR in an 180 gallon tank that has been up for at least two years. I just built a canopy and put in 660 watts of VHO, so i was thinking about moving into reef...
thanks.

clarkiiboi

Quick search lead me to: " It should reside in a 70 gallon or larger aquarium with a 2-4 inch sandy bottom in which it can submerge itself since it sleeps in the sand. It may be kept with fish that are aggressive or larger than it is, but should be housed with more passive fish as a juvenile, house only one per tank. It should not be placed in a reef aquarium. As the Dragon Wrasse matures it will eat crustaceans, snails, shrimp, starfish, smaller fish, worms, and other invertebrates. It also moves the corals and rearranges the rocks in the aquarium to find food. The aquarium should also have a tight-fitting lid to prevent it from jumping out". That answer your question?