Fish Crazy!!!!!!!

hello every today i gave myself a little present aka splurge!!! i got something new for all of my tanks. for the 12 gallon nano i got a tiny false perc. to give my other other tiny false perc. a friend. and also a small cleaner shrimp. now for my 30 gallon i got a pair of yellow tail blue damsels! lol and for the grand finally the 125 gallon mixed reef... i got a 4-5 inch blue hippo tang a huge cleaner shrimp and a pink/purple dottyback! will the shrimp get along with the dottyback??? i hope so... i also have a question on my bioload-
here is my list for the 125-
-blue hippo tang
-yellow tang
-pink/purple dottyback
-3 chromis
-6 line wrasse
-LMB
-dimond goby
-dainty damsel
-3 stripe damsel
- pair of clowns

flower

No, not hated at all! Hello!
Personally I hate damsels of any type, they grow up to be butt heads. Three tanks! WOW. I can barely fit my 90g in my house and have furniture. LOL
How about some pictures?

ya thats is the bestr news i have heard all day lol i am not hated lol haha!!
i will post pictures later this afternoon lol but do you think that the dottyback abd shrimp will coexist?

arvins

Originally Posted by fish are good
http:///forum/post/3069840
ya thats is the bestr news i have heard all day lol i am not hated lol haha!!
i will post pictures later this afternoon lol but do you think that the dottyback abd shrimp will coexist?

Most sites say moniter with shrimp, that said I know it depends on the fish so....
! Not much help I know, if it was my tank I would probably not have them together just in case the fish decided to make a snack of the shrimp one night.
BUT that's just me.

flower

Yeah,
Sorry but I don't know much about dottybacks....But I love my cleaner shrimps!

120reefer

Agreed, most dottybacks, hawkfish, wrasses ect. are considered "reef safe" but usually have to moniter with shrimp, especially if its a smaller sized shrimp like a peppermint or small cleaner. Like Arvins stated, it all depends on the fish. Just like reefers trying to keep a pygmy angel from nipping, or butterflies from pickin at your cleanup crew... its hit or miss. Worth a shot tho, good luck
Oh yeah, well, lets see some pics!!

fishkid13

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3069835

No, not hated at all! Hello!
Personally I hate damsels of any type, they grow up to be butt heads. Three tanks! WOW. I can barely fit my 90g in my house and have furniture. LOL
How about some pictures?
Why hate damsels? I think it would be cool just to have a tank for damsels themselves it would be cheap and easy, plus if you get the really colorful ones it would look nice. JMO.
Sweet dude. You need to get pic's!!!!

flower

Originally Posted by fishkid13
http:///forum/post/3069892
Why hate damsels? I think it would be cool just to have a tank for damsels themselves it would be cheap and easy, plus if you get the really colorful ones it would look nice. JMO.
Sweet dude. You need to get pic's!!!!
LOL
If you get a tank full of damsels they will kill off all others and you will land up with only one or two. Depending on the size of the tank.
They are indeed beautiful, but cheap for a reason. Not only do they fight each other, they grow up and bite you too, they draw blood so I am not talking about just a nip.
I know some folks here keep them with other very aggressive fish so it is a personal choice, mine is that I hate damsels.

fishkid13

You are right but it would be big enough for them to have space and wouln't be to overly crowed. It would be kidda like a ciclid tank but not as colorful.

well thanks for all the replys everyone here are a hew pics- the first ones will be on the 125 gallon mixed reef and then the next group will be the 12 gallon nano cube. also i was having trouble taking good pics of the 30 callon school tank i will see what i can do later!!!
Enjoy!!!

12 gallon nano!!!

well new pictures are in lol let me know what you think also any tips to prevent blurieness??? lol i spelled that way wrong lol