Fish food anyone??

fraggle_a

Alright.
Gimme a list...
What fish / livestock are you housing?.
What are you feeding these ravenouse little things?

lion_crazz

I have a batfish, 2 lions, squirrelfish, tang, 2 gobies, clownfish, starfish, and a bunch of coral frags.
I feed krill, mysis shrimp, blood worms, Formula A and B, frozen kelp, nori, marine granules, DT's phytoplankton, ghost shrimp, brine shrimp. I soak my foods in Zoe, Selcon, VitaChem, Vitamin C.

alyssia

I have a yellow tang, kole tang, gramma, 2 false percs, 1 onyx perc, blackcap basslet, chromis, sixline,flame angel, pygmy angel, seahorses, purple lobster and shrimp.
These are in four different tanks so nobody freak out.
I feed mysis, formula one, emerald entree, krill, silverslides, cyclopeeze and seaweed sheets.

fraggle_a

So basicaly some meat and vitamins and vegies...
:)
While the shrimp from Outback was popular with the Damsels, Im thinking its not a particularly effective diet. LOL
Alright.
thanks. When I got my fishies, I know what to feed em.
Thanks folkes!.

cain420

i have 2 perculas who are picky little goobers.. sometimes eat a few pellets, sometimes flake, sometimes frozen brine, and sometimes none of the above and go hungry lol..
also a scooter blenny.. i dunno.. i dont actually see him eat, but there are tons of pods in my 5 week old tank! cycled in a week and a half..
also have a cleaner wrasse and it chows on the flakes alot! i think he eats the brine too.. not sure about the pellets..
and well.. the cleanup crew is self explanatory

cain420

Originally Posted by alyssia
I have a yellow tang, kole tang, gramma, 2 false percs, 1 onyx perc, blackcap basslet, chromis, sixline,flame angel, pygmy angel, seahorses, purple lobster and shrimp.
These are in four different tanks so nobody freak out.
I feed mysis, formula one, emerald entree, krill, silverslides, cyclopeeze and seaweed sheets.
no wonder why u dont have room for the 55.. 4 tanks??!!! :scared:
LOL