Fish for sale in Athens Ga. area

friction32

I am wanting to go with an aggressive set-up and am looking to sale what I have. My LFS's told me they don't want what I have and can't find anyone with a SW tank to sale them to.If interested they would have to be picked up cause I have no idea on how to ship live fish....
I have a : Tomatoe Clown (really Brite colored) approx. 3"
: Lyre-Tail Anthias (nice orange color) 3"
: Coral Banded Shrimp
: Dragon Wrasse approx.5"
: Dominoe Damsel (Large)
If I can't find anyone to take them off my hands I have no Idea as to what to do with them...I know they will have to go soon!
If interested e-mail friction32@yahoo.com

friction32

I still have all the fish someone PLEASE take them off my hands....
Clownfish $10
Dominoe Damsel (FREE)
lyre tail $15
Coral Banded shrimp $10
Dragon Wrasse $20
Would love to keep the Dragon Wrasse he is a really cool fish but it is time for a complete change!!
If anyone is interested they can e-mail me at friction32@yahoo.com
THANKS!!!!!!!
Oh the Dragon is approx. 4-5 inches long

friction32

OK.........this is the very last time you guys will hear me begging for someone to take these fish......not going to mention any names but the person who was suppose to come get them never showed....e-mailed.....or called to say they were not coming......so if anyone is interested just make me a reasonable offer....you pick up ......they must go or I will have to find a way to set-up a smaller tank for them.......really hate to just let them go.....so email me and let me know friction32@yahoo.com
THANKS!