fish having fun?

iidylii

So this is probably pretty stupid but lol...as ive said before my flame angel chases a lot of my fish around just for a second or two and then moves on to the next fish...the fish that are being chased don't seem like they are all that scared they just scurry off and then head on back in a couple seconds to where they were...

maybe this is there version of exercise or play time or whatever? because like I said...they never actually strike each other...anyways just a thought and I was bored so thought I would start a conversation piece lol

jay0705

Ha ha the angel aint playing, but the other fish also know its not trying to eat them lol. Constant aggression with fish hiding isn't good

Last edited:

one-fish

Reading says aint playing is probably right but do like your play time theory..
Your Observation as you know is paramount....hope no one goes to time out..Lol

iidylii

Ha ha the angel aint playing, but the other fish also know its not trying to eat them lol. Constant aggression with fish hiding isn't good
that's what I mean though jay...they could care less about hiding...they don't go hide they scurry off and are back to what they were doing peacefully 3 seconds later in the same spot lol

2quills

I can totally agree with the play time theory. It may just be play for some fish some more than others lol.

But I've had plenty of times where I swear my fish are just having fun chasing eachother.