Fish ideas??

daluminum

I have a 55gallon corner reef tank with no fish.. ]=( Its full of cup corals and xenia and some acropora and leathers and "candy cane" and polyps and a few mushrooms overflowing with liverock and about 5~600 small red feather dusters.. but I am the only one that looks at the reef stuff.. everyone else wants to "look at the fishies"!!!.. whats a good LOUD fish that I can put in the tank that other people will enjoy.. its a corner tank so it wont have alot of swimming room..
and on a side note.. when I posted months ago asking about setting up a 55 gallon corner tank.. someone said that wwas a bad choice for a reef tank.. noone could understand why at the time.. but now I know.. it was bad decision.. ]=( DONT use a corner tank for a reef.. no room for anything.. ~DANiel

fshhub

clownfish
firefish
either is colorful and loud and reef safe
now, lets not forget damsels either
HTH

brian'sreef

you could always go for some clown gobies.. green yellow black or a mixture of all of them .. the are small love to live with coral and aren't all that expensive.. i like em' anyway.. ..or you couls jut try some blennies..bicolors are very funny little creatures..or just about any other goby..exept maybe an engineer...well good luck.
Brian

jodeman

Royal Dottyback
Royal Gramma
Scotts fairy wrasse
Mandrian (if ya got enough rock)
clowns
firefish
psuedochromis (many different types and colors)
chromis's
gobies
all are reef safe and most will stay small.