-Firefish Goby x1
-Spotted Mandarin Dragonet x1
-Pink Tip Hatian Anemone x1
-Foxface x1
-Feather Dusters
-Live Rock and Live Sand at correct weights
-Corals (hard and soft) not sure which yet
-Cleaners from a 30-90g reef package
-Fuzzy Dwarf Lion Fish (this is questionable there is a lot of debate about this guy)
-I want a Humu Humu trigger too but it says not reef safe, any problems?
-Tank specs and other info can be found at link below
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/265225/got-new-tank-still-need-some-help#post_2073928

sharkboy13

no foxface will outgrow the 55, the humu humu will kill evrything, and the lion will eat anything small and slow

laxplaya

ok thanks for the foxface help, but at swf.com it says the humu humu is one of the "peaceful triggers" also on the spec chart it said "semi-aggressive" and, i knew the l,ion would eat the fish but my dads like "we need one, we need one!" like a lttle 1st grader. They are cool but i like the other fish a little bit more. People please keep posting i need all the help i can get.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by LAXplaya
and no humu humu or foxface or lion will be addded i have made up my mind
good, those fish should have a bigger tank anyway, about the boxing crab, im not sure since if u want corals the anenome will prolly sting them

no go on the spotted mandarin dragonet either. in a fifty-eight gallon there will not be enough food unless you plan on raising live food somehow and spot feeding him. some have been known to take mysis shrimp and flakes with time and patience, but it a far shot. i have also heard horror stories about the pink tip haitian munchin fish, so watch out for that.

laxplaya

what if i put in a bunch of copepods for the spotted dragonet? will that be more food to fight over or will it give him a better chance?