Fish list in a 105 gal

sugarfox03

I need help choosing fish for my new tank. I want to have the fish picked out before I start adding anything. Anyway, here are some that I have picked out. Please remember, I will be getting a 200+ gallon tank in a year when I buy my house.
I definately want:
Fuzzy dwarf lionfish
Maroon clown
Optional:
Cuban hogfish
Lyretail anthias
Coral Beauty or
Annularis Angel
Yellow tang
Blue hippo tang
Copperband butterfly
Lunare Wrasse
Which of these would do well in a fish only tank? Why or why not? I only want 5 or 6 fish, not too many. I will have a 20g refugium, and an AquaC Remora Pro skimmer. Comments/suggestions on other fish that may do well also welcome! Thanks!
-Melody

sugarfox03

I dont want them all in there though, I'd be horribly overstocked! (but it would be a pretty darn cool tank!) Which do you think would be best? I'm not a decision maker at all, haha, I'm so bad with all of this stuff. I've researched all of the fish, and could properly care for them all...I just cannot decide which would be best. Thanks though!
I changed my mind on the copperband & possibly the hippo (until I get a larger tank.) I don't want to deal with fish that don't have a great survival rate and get stressed to easily in small tanks.

stanlalee

If I had to exclude one from the list it be the lunare wrasse. While its probably one of the best looking on your list its also probably the most aggressive and likely to bully other tank members. In an aggressive tank thats a fish I'd add AFTER the puffer and most triggers. What ever you get after it has probably a 80% chance of being harrassed.

sugarfox03

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
If I had to exclude one from the list it be the lunare wrasse. While its probably one of the best looking on your list its also probably the most aggressive and likely to bully other tank members. In an aggressive tank thats a fish I'd add AFTER the puffer and most triggers. What ever you get after it has probably a 80% chance of being harrassed.
Ok, so no Lunare Wrasse. Thanks for the info! So looks like I'm down to:
Fuzzy dwarf lionfish
Maroon clown
Cuban hogfish
Lyretail anthias
Coral Beauty or
Annularis Angel
Yellow tang
Blue hippo tang (maybe)
I saw the cutest little hippos the other day at the LFS! They couldnt have been more then the size of a half dollar.