Fish 'n' Frags

flatzboy

Hey, sandman I got a new sea cucumber at my lfs today along with a huge acro. They only have pc lighting over there coral tanks so I'm not sure what color it will chang to but right know its brown with green tips. If you want I can frag you a piece and trade you it for a frag of your sps. Do you got any caps?

sandman12

I have a piece of that green cap above, it is super small though. about 1/2" by 1/4". I think u will like the frag i will bring. the hydno. kip said its common but it looks good, bright green with wavy polyps. I can bring the cap but i think u may be disapointed. I might frag my brihgt orange cap soon........maybe.

flatzboy

Okay skip the cap and bring the hydno. I will prob. get a few more sps this weekend when I get my paycheck. I just ordered 2 seio 620 superflows of ----. I'm gonna look for a blue sps colored frag next. I'm hoping the acro I got today will turn more green. I only have 2x175 watt metal halides over my tank now with 10k. bulbs so it looks real yellow. I ordered a 2x96 watt pc ballast with actinic bulbs last friday off ---- so i'm hoping to get it tomorrow or saturday. That should help with the coloring. What color is the hydno?

flatzboy

Also what time do you plan on coming saturday? I don't have any plans I just want to make sure i'm around. Is that coral connections placed exspensive?

sandman12

the hydno is a bright green (not neon) with swirly polyps. Where do u work? ur 15 right? iam trying so hard to get a job at publix.

sandman12

i would say around 2ish. Coral connections is decent priced, better than any of the local stores. Ray the guy that keeps the coral has a killer display, i havent been to his partners place but he has a big tank i think.

flatzboy

I'm 14 years old but will be 15 in april. I work at a sign shop called Dorsett Signs. I get about $93 a week after taxes. There real cool people to because they pay me for holidays and give me a day off each week and still pay me for that day. So I work 12 hours a week usually. The frag sounds awesome!

sandman12

flatz, i have the frag pictured in the reef forum. title is "SPS people needed" something like that, i bumped it for u.