fish or corals?

R

rcreations

I like fish better. They're more interesting to look at. They move around, plus each one has its own personality.

jman72

Corals! If corals didn't include inverts too, I wold go with fish, but with a tank of corals and a lobster or something, you can still have some movement.

hefner413

if money were not an issue - I would get the best lights out there and get all the coral possible... otherwise: fish

brettd

Corals for sure! I had fish for quite some time and had some trouble with Ich. When I was getting rid of the Ich, I purchased some corals. My wife thinking the corals looked good and so did I. By the time I could put the fish back in the tank, I didn't care if they were there or not. I sold most of them (kept the Tangs) and purchased more coral. Now my wife says all the time that she could care less if the fish were even in there and I agree.

zeroc

Corals and inverts. I look at those more then my fish. I can stare at a hermit crab or shrimp doing it's thing for hours. Or little pods and tiny star fish, i like finding new little tiny things i never knew were in my tank and i haven't put in LR in my tank for a year and i still find stuff.

kerriann

fish - that's what started me into the hobby...i needed something that would relax me and help with stress and there's nothing more relaxing then watching my fish swim!