Fish Order

brandib

If I place a fish order online today from this website and get the Saturday delivery will I get my fish tomorrow. Does anyone know about the processing time????? I am hoping to get my fish tomorrow.

viper_930

I doubt they'll be able to ship out your order that quickly. You'll probably get your order next saturday if you choose saturday delivery.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by brandib
If I place a fish order online today from this website and get the Saturday delivery will I get my fish tomorrow. Does anyone know about the processing time????? I am hoping to get my fish tomorrow.
If you paid for saturday speed delivery, i dont know if youl get a tracking number or not? but if it doesnt come on saturday you should get Monday I think.

puffer32

If you paid extra for a saturday delivery, thats what you will get. But probably next saturday, not tomorrow unless you placed the order early am.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by puffer32
If you paid extra for a saturday delivery, thats what you will get. But probably next saturday, not tomorrow unless you placed the order early am.
So if you are telling me if you pay extra for tommorow saturday delivery and they cant get the order out so it gets there tommorow? You have to wait till next SATURDAY? I dont think that makes sense at all. Why not monday OR ship monday for tuesday?

puffer32

People pay extra to have order delivered on saturday because they work during the week and can't be there to get the package and so it will sit on your step until you get home. Why pay extra for a saturday, you get it saturday, but if you don't place your order early enough to get it shipped, you won't get it until the following saturday, It would to go out early fri to get it the next day. So if you place your order later on fri, it needs to be proccessed, packaged and then sent, so no way would it get to you the next day.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by puffer32
People pay extra to have order delivered on saturday because they work during the week and can't be there to get the package and so it will sit on your step until you get home. Why pay extra for a saturday, you get it saturday, but if you don't place your order early enough to get it shipped, you won't get it until the following saturday, It would to go out early fri to get it the next day. So if you place your order later on fri, it needs to be proccessed, packaged and then sent, so no way would it get to you the next day.
In his situation I think he just wants his things quickly, so I hope he communicates with them that it is a speed issue and not a work related saturday day off issue, but then again this is just speculation.

puffer32

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
In his situation I think he just wants his things quickly, so I hope he communicates with them that it is a speed issue and not a work related saturday day off issue, but then again this is just speculation.
You could be right, but if he paid the extra for a saturday delivery, he needs to change it and pay whatever they charge for a weekday delivery. Othrwise they will not ship his order until next fri.