Fish suggestions

Just looking for suggestions for my tank. 37 gal. currently stocked with 40 lbs LR, One emerald crab, 15 snails (margarita, astrea and turbo) 3 peppermint shrimp, two scarlet cleaner shrimp, brown polyps, two featherdusters, 1 sally lightfoot, and about 30 hermits (left handed, scarlets and blues) had two false percs in the tank but one fell victim to a powerhead (since been fixed) and one fell victim to an unexplained illness. Left the tank empty for the last five weeks (for preventative measures) and looking for a couple of cool fish, like the clowns but what else? Suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a 40 gallon/breeder reef. My most favorite fish is my Flame Hawkfish. I in fact transferred him from my 125 gallon, just to have him in my reef tank. This fish has so much personality. LOVE him. I highly recommend them. Reef safe, vigorous, and hardy. Not subject to ailments. I also have an Arc-Eye Hawk that I have had for 6 1/2 years. If Hawks aren't supposed to get along, nobody told these two. They are in loooove! :D
My .02
Hermit

paulytee

SaltwaterMarauder---(In my sincerest opinion :) )--Do you have a live sand bed? If so, I would add a smallish sleeper goby or a pearly jawfish. Also a Bangii Cardinal is nice. Also, I love my camelback shrimp pair.
My sleeper goby has made my 100# of live sand look so natural! (I have a 72g bow BTW) The pearly is a nice addition also. My friend has a 55g tank with a pearly and I love to watch him make his burrow and pull a rock/shell over the opening at bedtime!
ps- I know I'm a newbie but so far I LOVE having a reef! :p
Paulytee
ps- my small Angi(cherub) angel is a pretty addition and he's smart, for a fish that is!
[ May 19, 2001: Message edited by: Paulytee ]

jimi

How about a royal gramma, a pair of purple firefish,or a bicolor or midas blennie.

grouperhead

royal gramma's, bangaii cardinals, cherub pigmy angels, red lip blennies, psuedochromids(sunrise, bicolor, flashback, neon, etc), clowns, jawfish, neon gobies, hawkfish(maybe some eat shrimp :eek: ), and thats all i can thin of rite now. later, bo
oh yeah forgot about six line wrasses!

A

amanda

I love my yellow headed jawfish in my reeftank. He has so much personality.
Amanda : )

paulytee

The very last fish I plan to add is a smallish blond naso tang. Ive always wanted one and since I can't keep triggers in my reef, its my top 'exotic/pretty' fish... Hope all these posts give you some good ideas and keep us posted on what you decide. :)
ps-Salttrigger: What part of san jose are from? What's your favorite fish store? I practically live at Brian's LFS! He is a good friend.