Fish Tatoos?

jam1e

wrong in my opinion .. fish have they're color for reasons .. why don't you just throw away all of they're camo and protection .. oh wait .. that's what they're doing

maelv

That is horrible.....most SWF have beautiful colors to begin with...why in heaven's name would you put an ugly a** heart on a fish? Or any other tattoo for that matter?!

bang guy

Originally Posted by maelv
That is horrible.....most SWF have beautiful colors to begin with...why in heaven's name would you put an ugly a** heart on a fish? Or any other tattoo for that matter?!
Money.

drew2005

How could anyone properly restrain a fish and tattoo it? They have to be hurting it in some way. Thats just wrong. I agree, some people will do anything for money.

johnbob

Yeah its horrible. I had a customer come into the LFS I work at and ask me if we sold them. I couldn't believe people actually wanted that crap. She even asked if there was a DIY kit so she could make her own designs.

xdave

Hmmm, they showed them on the news and guess what? Yep, people rushed down to that store and bought them.

ophiura

What... I must ask?
They've been around for ages as "painted" glassfish and such, also "jellybean/bubblegum" freshwater parrotfish? The only difference now is they are putting spots and such on them. It was bound to come to this. What about wacked out hybrids like balloon mollies and bubble eye goldfish, and even whatever (open to argument) cichlid cross resulted in the freshwater parrotfish to begin with?
It was always crazy, and it is just logical that they would try designs. But it is nothing new..nothing new like dyed corals and anemones too.