FISH TATTOOS!

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
LogoPNG.png
I worked as a professional tattoo artist for some years. During that time I saw many people get tattoos of their favorite pet. I've seen birds, cats, dogs, a monkey and even a chicken once lol. Does anyone here have fish or reef related tattoos? If not, which of your past or present aquarium inhabitants would you consider getting?
funny-tattoo-fails-face-swaps-comparisons-15-57ad8b577b6b4__700.jpg

f254bbf89169b93b60a9582175ba415a.jpg

5b35de5f01dc4-funny-tattoo-fails-face-swaps-fb36__700-png.jpg

Last edited:

lmforbis

I already have a clown fish on my hip. I get a lot of comments on that one when I’m diving. I am looking to have it put into an anemone when things open up again. I have a gecko on my shoulder. I’d like an octopus, tentacles only, on my side to distract from 9 small surgical scars. Again need to wait this stupid virus out.

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
I already have a clown fish on my hip. I get a lot of comments on that one when I’m diving. I am looking to have it put into an anemone when things open up again. I have a gecko on my shoulder. I’d like an octopus, tentacles only, on my side to distract from 9 small surgical scars. Again need to wait this stupid virus out.
That is rad! Yes, this virus sucks in so many ways. I feel awful for the people who are sick, or have lost loved ones. I do not want to sound selfish or insensitive, but if this crap would just end, that would be great.

SALTWAT3RFISH

Administrator
Staff member
I have a tattoo idea that I think is really badass, but its a secret lol. It corresponds with a build thread I am working on and I don't want to spoil the surprise.