FishLifeSpans??

fishgirl

Hi guys, I'd like to know how much longer my 4year old humbug damsel is expected to live. Is this a normal life, or do they normally live much longer, shorter, etc.?
Also, although I know this is not a freshwater BB, I have yet to find a freshwater one as good as this saltwater one. So, if any of you still have feshwater tanks, could you please answer this question, or refer me to a good feshwater site:
I have a 6" long, 7" tall amazon basin angelfish that is 6 years old. i raised her from 1" to the huge size she is now. What is the average chichlid lifespan, and how much more time do I have with her?? I know the average age is two, but since this one's made it to 6 (and looks like she's in the prime of her life) why not a few more years?? Thanx!

krazzydart

wELL AS FOR the life span of freash water angels ... :p I have had some live as long as 10 years ( I breed them ) and salt water fish live quite a long time as long as 12 years as my experance has been.... good care and so-forth ...
well good luck ,,, I say flush the damsel or feed them to the shark????////????////

lionfish

I can answer your question about fresh water angels. I too love those angels. I've heard that some angels live up to 12 years. You're lucky you've kept your angel so long, mine is only 4 years old.