fishtank

levinjac

umm do reaserch before getting a tank and to answer your question you need rock sand the tank sump preferably or a filter salt buckets toothbrush stocklist ect...

btldreef

I remember this SN, I had it on block for awhile. You both joined at the same time (back in May) and he claimed to be your brother. Are you just bored tonight?

btldreef

Well if you two are in fact brothers, Jake already has a tank, sooooo someone in the house should know how to cycle?
If you really don't know how to cycle a tank, go through the new hobbyist section and READ.

gavinol

Whether setting up a new aquarium, converting an existing tank from fresh to saltwater, or upgrading from a fish-only to a reef tank, it is important to plan ahead "before" you begin. Research the many system design options there are to choose from, what equipment and supplies are needed for each, and once you've got your system planned out, put it all together and set it up.
rabbit runs

gavinol

Whether setting up a new aquarium, converting an existing tank from fresh to saltwater, or upgrading from a fish-only to a reef tank, it is important to plan ahead "before" you begin. Research the many system design options there are to choose from, what equipment and supplies are needed for each, and once you've got your system planned out, put it all together and set it up.

levinjac

Umm you should just ask i know how it is you i didnt remember sorry for that josh but why ask if i know and read