Fixit and Blueberryboomers Reef pics/200gal pics

blueberryboomer

Hi all, I took some new pics of our reef tank and some of the corals and I thought I would
share them with all of you..

This is our 72gal Bowfront Reef

This is our Bubble Coral

This is our Tube Anomne

This is our Frogspawn

This is our Large Shrooms

This is one of our Toadstool Leathers
Let me know what you think...Lisa :D
[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: BLUEBERRYBOOMER ]

piscesblue

I love this website! Where else can you show off your tank to people who know what they're looking at?? Nice tank Blue, I'd love to see your 200.

nm reef

Very nice pics...I'd like to see the 200 also...I also enjoy a lil eye candy...I've got a professional photographer coming over tonite to try to take pics of my reef...they are for my web site project but maybe later this week I'll have a few more to show...*_^

blueberryboomer

Hey Thanks guys, I will put some pics of the 200 up along with a couple pics of some of our fish.
@Knight, when I click on the link at the bottom of my posts our web page pops right up, I don't understand whats going on.. :( Lisa

blueberryboomer

Heres some pics from our 200 gal.
200 gal

Lunar Wrasse

Mr. Big (SWF)

Our Hippo(Regal)Tang

Huma Huma Trigger

Niger Trigger

Emporator Angel

Ask and you shall recieve....Lisa :D

flydan

Hey,
Way cool! I wish I knew enough about computers to post pics. (I don't have a digital camera, but I do have a scanner.) Oh well. I really enjoyed seeing your pics!

piscesblue

BLUEBERRYBOOMER, what exactly do you have on your site??? It's made the forbidden list at my work! :eek: :rolleyes: I'll try it at home, but just wanted to be warned in case there is anything exotic on it. :p

blueberryboomer

rblehm, No nothing exotic, unless you think my fish and puppie dogs are exotic. Ok I'll take that back everything on our web page is exotic...Check it out!! ;) :p Lisa
Let me know what you think...

von_rahvin

pretty pictures! I hope mine will look as good in a couple of months/years!
I like the name for you eel. Mr. Big. That is just great!

blueberryboomer

Thanks Von_Rahvin, It makes me feel really proud to hear people say they like our reef and or our fish. We've worked really hard to make it what it is today. We still want to add alot more to the reef, but that will come in time.
Thanks again to everyone for taking a look at our pictures. Lisa :)