Fl Panhandle Looking to trade

Was wondering if there was anyone else in the panhandle of Florida looking to trade. I live in Fort Walton Beach and have a couple of pieces of Zoo's I would like to trade out for something different. Both are off My Original Colony. One is decent size and the other is a frag of about 4-6 polyps.

If anyone is interested let me know.
Rich

rickd

I have some Zoo's blues, green with yellow, neon green, and red and green.
Im in Biloxi Ms if you want to trade.
Rick

pandora_sg

I'd like to get a few polyps if possible. I have lots of different zoos and single mushrooms, including some ricordea... Let me know if you're interested and I can send some pics. I'm in the Jax/St.Augustine area...not too far

Yes send some pics please. Actually will be through there next week atleast driving through. We can definitely work something out.
Rich

pandora_sg

Here are some other items I have for trade. Message me if interested in setting up a trade... I'm especially interested in finding bright blue mushrooms, a nice-size vibrant colored Monti Cap with some unusual color morph, some flowerpot Gonipora in Maroon/red hues, Acro frags or any other cool LPS or SPS. I have more zoos than what I have listed...

I love those rics. Was hoping to find some sps frags or something especially monti caps and some different acro's. I will be out of town from the 15th to the 25th maybe we can work out a thermos trade when I get home.
Rich

Sorry it took me so long to respond once I have been back in town. While I was gone my tank decided to self destruct and all coral is now dead. While I was gone the chiller's thermostat decided to break and thought it was 180 degrees in tank so the chiller never shut off. I managed to save all fish except my six line but all coral and the frags are no more. Hopefully in the future you guys will still be willing to trade.
Rich

reefer1970

That's too bad. Do you plan to keep in the hobby? I live in FWB as well. I don't have a lot of corals but if you get up and running again let me know.
Al