floating particles

frogz

my tank has been running for 2 months now all of a sudden i get these floating particles everywhere, at night they seem to clear out but the next day about noon there back. i am running
filter floss in the sump, i am running a hot magnum filter with carbon. amonia nitrites and nitrates and alk are all ok . i have calcium test kit comming in so i cant test calcium till i get it . i havent been dosing, its a 72 gallon bow front 12 gallon fuge 15 gallon sump, in the fuge i have about 15 pounds of live rock and some algae and a 3 inch sand bed . i have 2-250 watt 20k lighting metal halide . i have 2 clown fish and one black sail fin blenny and a clean up crew plus a few corals . can anyone help me this is the first time to run carbon to try to help this situation i have ran a water polisher filter but it didnt help much
could maybe the algae be causing the problem i got it off of ---- its a mix of red and green algae the algae looks good it hasnt gone sexual .please help

frogz

p.s. i have 88 pounds of live rock and my light are on from 9 am till 5 pm if that helps and my skimmer is a reef devil
by etts lately it has been skimming alot since this problem